M.Ed. Admission from Delhi
Master in Education (M.Ed) is the postgraduate masters-level course for students who aspire to do more in academics. The M.Ed Program is offered in regular as well as distance mode. This degree in education often includes the following majors: curriculum and instruction, counseling, school psychology, and administration.
Process for M.Ed Admission in Delhi
M.Ed admission to 2 years and it has 4 semesters full-time M.Ed. program candidate must have passed B.Ed. with at least 50% marks in aggregate or any other examination recognized by M.D. University, Rohtak as equivalent.
Eligibility Criteria for M.ED in Delhi
M.Ed programme is a full-time programme and the duration of M.Ed is 2 years and it has 4 semesters.
Educational Qualification for M.Ed.
Candidates seeking admission to the M.Ed programme should have obtained at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade in the following programmes-
- B.A.B.Ed., B.Sc. B.Ed
Candidates must submit the following mentioned documents:
- Copy of Graduation Marksheet
- Copy of Graduation Degree
- Copy of Post-Graduation Marksheet (if available)
- Copy of Post-Graduation Degree (if applicable)
- Copy of 10th & 12th Mark sheet and certificate
- 8 Latest Passport Size Images
- Copy of Aadhar
- Migration Certificate
- 24 Hours B.Ed Admission Helpline
- No Entrance Exam -Direct admission on Merit Basis.
- 100% Students satisfaction record
- Free consultation & guidance
- Colleges option in NCR Belt
- Pay your fee in multiple instalments
- Free study material
- Free blank files.
- Pay only university-college approved fees
- College will provide regular on campus classes
- Weekend regular coaching classes’ upto 70 hours for the course per year.
- Complete notes available for the students.
- Transport facility available
- Mock test papers will be provided.